*NEW* SDS Live Call Calendar ×

Drummer Lineup

Gordon

How many drummers are in your worship team rotation?

We got two main guys that play regularly. One plays drums about once a month, but he got some pipes, so he does lead vocals when he's not behind the kit. Our main drummer is a teenager who also happens to be quite good at electric guitar. He's super reliable and available, so he's on stage every week for something.

Being in Nashville, most churches I know have a DEEEEEEEP roster of drummers. Whether that is people that just go to the church or professional players that play every-now-and-then when they aren't out on the road. There are so many musicians in Nashville that there is rarely a church that has a hard time finding someone to play any instrument.

• 2 weeks later...

Just me at my church for the adult contemporary and other services.. and then just the one drummer for youth services. 

99% of the time if i'm out, they go acoustic or they have to call around to ask for someone to fill. 

On 8/15/2019 at 7:20 AM, Aaron said:

Just me at my church for the adult contemporary and other services.. and then just the one drummer for youth services. 

99% of the time if i'm out, they go acoustic or they have to call around to ask for someone to fill. 

Ayeeee sounds like someone is in demand! @Aaron

• 2 years later...