*NEW* SDS Live Call Calendar ×

NAEJ EILLIB

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

Shed Head Extraordinaire @chantale.

I believe there is some bias here. I wonder why. 

None intended, @Bob, thank you for pointing out my uneven descriptors. It was at the end of a long work day I came up with the idea of the new club and I was running out of steam. Apologies, I will change it up 🙂 

6 hours ago, Bob said:

Shed Head Extraordinaire @chantale.

I believe there is some bias here. I wonder why. 

Yep, a more proper honorific treatment would be Lord Of Snares Bob. 🤘😁 And of course "DBD Legend"

Edited by Juan
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Juan said:

Yep, a more proper honorific treatment would be Lord Of Snares Bob. 🤘😁 And of course "DBD Legend"

The reason I asked is that @chantale and I are actually the same person.  We just dress differently.  She could be extraordinaire and I'll settle for ordinaire.  @Julia is a sweetheart and I was busting her chops in jest.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bob said:

The reason I asked is that @chantale and I are actually the same person.  We just dress differently.  She could be extraordinaire and I'll settle for ordinaire.  @Julia is a sweetheart and I was busting her chops in jest.  

Uh oh @chantale your evil twin is acting up again, can’t help but like him though 😆 

Ok @Bob for that I’m adjusting the challenge: now you have to play AND sing Billie Jean backwards. Video or it didn’t happen 😉 

• Haha 2

Guest chantale

Well....I'm lost in this discussion but honored to be your evil twin @Bob. I'm the good one you're the bad one, depending on the day. You're the grumpy old man, I'm the slightly younger "Shed head extraordinaire" (?? 🤔) But that doesn't depend on the day.😄 Anyway, I love you and you know it ! 🙂

@chantale j’ai débuté ce nouveau club avec les défis qu’on a posté et pour le tien je t’ai présenté avec le compliment « extraordinaire » mais pour celui de @Bob je n’ai dit que « SDS member » (ce n’était pas exprès) et il est devenu jaloux le pauvre, il m’a taquiné 😄 donc je prends ma revanche 😉 

Edited by Julia
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Julia said:

you have to play AND sing Billie Jean backwards. Video or it didn’t happen 😉

Warning! If he gets to do it, and he probably would, the laws of physics would reverse and there would no longer be a reaction for and action but an action for a reaction and we would have to unhit the drum to make them sound, or make drum sounds to make the sticks bounce 😱😂

3 minutes ago, Julia said:

@chantale j’ai débuté ce nouveau club avec les défis qu’on a posté et pour le tien je t’ai présenté avec le compliment « extraordinaire » mais pour celui de @Bob je n’ai dit que « SDS member » (ce n’était pas exprès) et il est devenu jaloux le pauvre, il m’a taquiné 😄 donc je prends ma revanche

Dans la vengeance et dans l'amour, la femme est plus barbare que l'homme.

• Haha 2