Your progress so far:
Sometimes you just need a few “go to” fills that work in a variety of situations. If so, this is the track for you! The first 4 lessons will take you through some very applicable fills that I’ve used over the years. Lesson 5 will work out some fills in 3/4 time. Lesson 6 was taught because of the large number of emails I get about the topic of trash can endings. The last two lessons in this track focus on dynamics, musicality, and adding some variation to your fills.
Your completed lessons in this track:
- Fills That Work: Lesson 1 – START
- Fills That Work: Lesson 2 – WORK
- Fills That Work: Lesson 3 – ASSESS
- Fills That Work: Lesson 4 – REVIEW & RENEW
- Fills That Work: Lesson 5 – APPLY
- Fills That Work: Lesson 6 – REASSESS
- Fills That Work: Lesson 7 – REFLECT
- Fills That Work: Lesson 8 – FINISH!!!
The topics we’ll be discussing in this lesson track are:
Lesson 1: Fills That Work Part 1
Lesson 2: Fills That Work Part 2
Lesson 3: Fills That Work Part 3
Lesson 4: Fills That Work Part 4
Lesson 5: Fills In 3/4 Time
Lesson 6: Trash Can Endings
Lesson 7: Transforming Your Fills With Dynamics
Lesson 8: Sticky Notes
If you have any questions while you are going through this track, that’s why we are here. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just click on the purple “LESSON 1” icon to get started.