Senior Recreating

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Senior Recreating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant

Hello Warriors — A year ago I moved into a new community and found lots of music lovers. I joined a Senior Concert band to renew my percussion skills I learned in middle and high school. Before I knew it I was encouraged to invest in a drum set which I have always wanted to play but never did. I ran across Stephen online a few weeks ago, enrolled in his program, and here I am anxious to seriously learn how to play a set.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello Diana!

Welcome to the shed my friend!! We are so happy to have you with us! What a wonderful way to get into the drums. It sounds like you already have a sense of rhythm and experience with percussion already as well. I think you will absolutely love it here, and be able to get going quickly with the experience you have already!

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email, I’m always here to help! help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

Also, feel free to jump into our Student Facebook Page! We have a wonderful community of students, all who just want to encourage one another.

Welcome to the shed Diana!

• Author

Diana
    Participant

Hello Warriors — A year ago I moved into a new community and found lots of music lovers. I joined a Senior Concert band to renew my percussion skills I learned in middle and high school. Before I knew it I was encouraged to invest in a drum set which I have always wanted to play but never did. I ran across Stephen online a few weeks ago, enrolled in his program, and here I am anxious to seriously learn how to play a set.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello Diana!

Welcome to the shed my friend!! We are so happy to have you with us! What a wonderful way to get into the drums. It sounds like you already have a sense of rhythm and experience with percussion already as well. I think you will absolutely love it here, and be able to get going quickly with the experience you have already!

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email, I’m always here to help! help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

Also, feel free to jump into our Student Facebook Page! We have a wonderful community of students, all who just want to encourage one another.

Welcome to the shed Diana!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.