Rolling my drums downtown Nashville…

Drum Lessons Forums Gear Talk Rolling my drums downtown Nashville…

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Keymaster

I used to have a dolly setup to roll to and from downtown gigs…but I stopped doing them for a few years. I’m picking some up nowadays and needed a small rolling unit to get in and out of the clubs quickly.

This little guy was about $35 on Amazon. A couple of bungee cords and we’re good to go. In ear unit, snare, cymbals, kick pedal, throne, and I’m gonna squeeze my music stand on there as well. I’ve got a VF back pack stick bag.

Do you have a similar setup?

Marcus

Is that a bowling ball bag with the red and white stripe?

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Marcus LOL…no. I picked it up at a second hand store years ago because I loved it…all leather and it was like $4. It sat around for years until I discovered I could put my kick pedal in it. Now it’s my in town soft bag for my pedal. Much less bulky than the other hard case I have.

James
    Participant

How many trips do you have to take to get all your gear in and out of the club?

• Author

Stephen
    Keymaster

I used to have a dolly setup to roll to and from downtown gigs…but I stopped doing them for a few years. I’m picking some up nowadays and needed a small rolling unit to get in and out of the clubs quickly.

This little guy was about $35 on Amazon. A couple of bungee cords and we’re good to go. In ear unit, snare, cymbals, kick pedal, throne, and I’m gonna squeeze my music stand on there as well. I’ve got a VF back pack stick bag.

Do you have a similar setup?

Marcus

Is that a bowling ball bag with the red and white stripe?

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Marcus LOL…no. I picked it up at a second hand store years ago because I loved it…all leather and it was like $4. It sat around for years until I discovered I could put my kick pedal in it. Now it’s my in town soft bag for my pedal. Much less bulky than the other hard case I have.

James
    Participant

How many trips do you have to take to get all your gear in and out of the club?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.