New student

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself New student

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi all I just signed up today. I haven’t played since the 1970s but found a kit pretty cheap and been building it for the past three years. Now I’m ready to relearn how to play.

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up John! This is Joshua, we chatted on the phone yesterday. Hope you’re well and ready to dive into the Drum Better Daily Lessons. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com or call me at 1-888-336-3111. Welcome to the shed brotha! We’re so happy to have you!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Welcome to the fam John! Glad you decided to jump back in to the drumming game my friend. Let me know if I can help with anything as you get started.

Marcus

John, you came to the right place.  Glad to have you here.  his is hands down the best place to learn.  We are here to help.

Justin
    Participant

Oh yeah, one those 70’s guys, lots of great bands in the 70’s. Welcome and Rock the House!

• Author

John
    Participant

Hi all I just signed up today. I haven’t played since the 1970s but found a kit pretty cheap and been building it for the past three years. Now I’m ready to relearn how to play.

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up John! This is Joshua, we chatted on the phone yesterday. Hope you’re well and ready to dive into the Drum Better Daily Lessons. If you have any questions at all feel free to email me at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com or call me at 1-888-336-3111. Welcome to the shed brotha! We’re so happy to have you!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Welcome to the fam John! Glad you decided to jump back in to the drumming game my friend. Let me know if I can help with anything as you get started.

Marcus

John, you came to the right place.  Glad to have you here.  his is hands down the best place to learn.  We are here to help.

Justin
    Participant

Oh yeah, one those 70’s guys, lots of great bands in the 70’s. Welcome and Rock the House!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.