New Student

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself New Student

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say “Hi” and introduce myself. I’m a beginner looking forward to learning how to play the drums. Have a great day!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey John!

It’s great to hear from you! This is Joshua, we spoke the other day when we were getting your account all setup. It’s awesome to see you already jumping into the forums! Feel free to join the SDS Facebook page and get even more involved! CLICK HERE! We have such a great community of students who encourage one another and love to see each other succeed!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all throughout the process. Welcome to the shed John!!

Marcus

Hey John.  Welcome.  As a beginner, I can’t recommend the Warrior Way enough.  Be sure to check that out.  It will start you off on the right path for sure.  Have you picked up a kit yet?

John
    Participant

Thank you! I’m not really a social media guy but I’ll definitely be checking in with the forums as time goes on. Have a great day!

John

• Author

John
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to say “Hi” and introduce myself. I’m a beginner looking forward to learning how to play the drums. Have a great day!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey John!

It’s great to hear from you! This is Joshua, we spoke the other day when we were getting your account all setup. It’s awesome to see you already jumping into the forums! Feel free to join the SDS Facebook page and get even more involved! CLICK HERE! We have such a great community of students who encourage one another and love to see each other succeed!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all throughout the process. Welcome to the shed John!!

Marcus

Hey John.  Welcome.  As a beginner, I can’t recommend the Warrior Way enough.  Be sure to check that out.  It will start you off on the right path for sure.  Have you picked up a kit yet?

John
    Participant

Thank you! I’m not really a social media guy but I’ll definitely be checking in with the forums as time goes on. Have a great day!

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.