New student

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself New student

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Haven’t played since the 70s but never lost desire finally got a Yamaha kit. Need to relearn how to play  looking for friends on Facebook also look me up John Speer.

Marcus

Hey John. Welcome to the Shed. Glad you are here. This is a good hang. I feel certain you will fine exactly what you are looking for. Let us know how we can help. I can’t  remember…are you on the student Facebook page already?  If not, check it out.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey John!

As Marcus said, the Facebook page is a great place to get involved! I went ahead and added a link to the page below. Welcome to the shed my friend!!

FACEBOOK PAGE LINK

• Author

John
    Participant

Haven’t played since the 70s but never lost desire finally got a Yamaha kit. Need to relearn how to play  looking for friends on Facebook also look me up John Speer.

Marcus

Hey John. Welcome to the Shed. Glad you are here. This is a good hang. I feel certain you will fine exactly what you are looking for. Let us know how we can help. I can’t  remember…are you on the student Facebook page already?  If not, check it out.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey John!

As Marcus said, the Facebook page is a great place to get involved! I went ahead and added a link to the page below. Welcome to the shed my friend!!

FACEBOOK PAGE LINK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.