New snare!

Drum Lessons Forums Gear Talk New snare!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    Participant

So with all of the bass 16th notes I’ve been practicing over the last two weeks… (and it was my birthday last week ;) )  I splurged on a new snare drum.  LOVE THIS THING!  Sounds absofreakin amazing to my ears tuned low, med or high!!! :-D

Trick Drums Scorched Copper snare.  3mm thick copper shell.  Amazing throw-off.

Just had to share!

Demo clip

Connor
    Participant

That low tuning, though!  Congrats!

Grant
    Keymaster

My goodness Marcus!! That thing is sick! Honestly, copper is my absolute FAVORITE metal for snare drums. They do anything and everything and look great as well. Congrats man!

Justin
    Participant

Nice!

Leslie
    Participant

Wow, that’s beautiful, congrats

• Author

Marcus
    Participant

So with all of the bass 16th notes I’ve been practicing over the last two weeks… (and it was my birthday last week ;) )  I splurged on a new snare drum.  LOVE THIS THING!  Sounds absofreakin amazing to my ears tuned low, med or high!!! :-D

Trick Drums Scorched Copper snare.  3mm thick copper shell.  Amazing throw-off.

Just had to share!

Demo clip

Connor
    Participant

That low tuning, though!  Congrats!

Grant
    Keymaster

My goodness Marcus!! That thing is sick! Honestly, copper is my absolute FAVORITE metal for snare drums. They do anything and everything and look great as well. Congrats man!

Justin
    Participant

Nice!

Leslie
    Participant

Wow, that’s beautiful, congrats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.