New member!!!!!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself New member!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Colby
    Participant

Hello everybody i’m a drummer in a band called Rainbow Park! we hope to be be getting big sometime soon as we just signed a contract with a producer. I signed up to get better at drums because one day i hope to be one of the greats.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Colby.
    david
    Participant

Welcome to the shed. ????

Colby
    Participant

Thank you Dave!

Marcus

Hey Colby.  Welcome to the shed. Glad to have you hear.  Do you have any links to recordings (audio and/or video) of your group? We would love to check them out.  Let us know how we can help out.  Be sure to check out student Facebook page as well.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/255724254542061/

Colby
    Participant

Ya of course man all you have to do is go on YouTube and type in Rainbow Park band. I don’t know how to send links but we are the first one to pop up. Our most popular song is one called Powerlines it should be right there.

david
    Participant

I like that song Maybe. ????

Colby
    Participant

Thanks man I really appreciate that!

Marcus

Nice work.  Recordings sound great!  You guys are killing it.

Colby
    Participant

Thank you buddy. Ya we worked really hard on it, back in the studio now working on some more stuff.

Mark
    Participant

Welcome

Colby
    Participant

Thank you Mark

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Colby!! The song song sounds great and so do the drums! Great quality sound. Glad the songs are being received well, putting out your own music is always a vulnerable thing. Congrats man!

Colby
    Participant

I really appreciate that more than you know man. Its everything i live for so i’m glad that its being received good as-well.

• Author

Colby
    Participant

Hello everybody i’m a drummer in a band called Rainbow Park! we hope to be be getting big sometime soon as we just signed a contract with a producer. I signed up to get better at drums because one day i hope to be one of the greats.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Colby.

david
    Participant

Welcome to the shed. ????

Colby
    Participant

Thank you Dave!

Marcus

Hey Colby.  Welcome to the shed. Glad to have you hear.  Do you have any links to recordings (audio and/or video) of your group? We would love to check them out.  Let us know how we can help out.  Be sure to check out student Facebook page as well.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/255724254542061/

Colby
    Participant

Ya of course man all you have to do is go on YouTube and type in Rainbow Park band. I don’t know how to send links but we are the first one to pop up. Our most popular song is one called Powerlines it should be right there.

david
    Participant

I like that song Maybe. ????

Colby
    Participant

Thanks man I really appreciate that!

Marcus

Nice work.  Recordings sound great!  You guys are killing it.

Colby
    Participant

Thank you buddy. Ya we worked really hard on it, back in the studio now working on some more stuff.

Mark
    Participant

Welcome

Colby
    Participant

Thank you Mark

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Colby!! The song song sounds great and so do the drums! Great quality sound. Glad the songs are being received well, putting out your own music is always a vulnerable thing. Congrats man!

Colby
    Participant

I really appreciate that more than you know man. Its everything i live for so i’m glad that its being received good as-well.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.