New Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Can I just say I feel the new website layout is 10000x better than before.

I appreciate the change.

btw, I’m Mark and a member for about a month. I wasn’t enjoying coming to the site but I personally find it much better now.

All the best

M

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey @Mark…I totally feel you. I wasn’t enjoying it either lol. It’s an update that has been much needed for a long time.

Go through the quick start guide and it should be pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions (or suggestions), please, let me know!

Mark
    Participant

I’m enjoying it. All good.

It’d be great if the live lesson archive happens as per the other thread. Being in the UK and on different time zones and what not, that’d be nice.

Anyways, a big thanks for this big pot of drumming goodness! :-)

Stephen
    Keymaster

The live lessons, when posted to the members area, will be under the “Recent Content” section of the members homepage. It will be titled the same thing the live lesson was titled.

• Author

Mark
    Participant

Can I just say I feel the new website layout is 10000x better than before.

I appreciate the change.

btw, I’m Mark and a member for about a month. I wasn’t enjoying coming to the site but I personally find it much better now.

All the best

M

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey @Mark…I totally feel you. I wasn’t enjoying it either lol. It’s an update that has been much needed for a long time.

Go through the quick start guide and it should be pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions (or suggestions), please, let me know!

Mark
    Participant

I’m enjoying it. All good.

It’d be great if the live lesson archive happens as per the other thread. Being in the UK and on different time zones and what not, that’d be nice.

Anyways, a big thanks for this big pot of drumming goodness! :-)

Stephen
    Keymaster

The live lessons, when posted to the members area, will be under the “Recent Content” section of the members homepage. It will be titled the same thing the live lesson was titled.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.