New here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

I’m Scott and a bit of a late bloomer at 56…tried live lessons that didn’t work out, also got that firehose business from another

online drum website. I need structure during practice and I think you guys can set me straight with that. So I’m going to follow

advice and get serious about my practice routine.

Marcus

Hey Scott!  Welcome to the shed. You will definitely find structure here. A couple of suggestions…if you are new to drums, detfinitley checkmout the warrior way. Otherwise, with through the ADD worksheet and really figure out where to focus your efforts. Be sure to join the Facebook Student Page as well. Finally, let us know how we can help you along the way. Everyone here is super cool and helpful.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Scott!

Welcome to SDS, we are so happy to have you with us. I second what Marcus said, if you are looking for structure and a plan then you’ve come to the right place.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. We are always here to help. Welcome to the shed Scott!

Scott
    Participant

Thanks the encouragement guys…I need to start in the warrior way.

• Author

Scott
    Participant

I’m Scott and a bit of a late bloomer at 56…tried live lessons that didn’t work out, also got that firehose business from another

online drum website. I need structure during practice and I think you guys can set me straight with that. So I’m going to follow

advice and get serious about my practice routine.

Marcus

Hey Scott!  Welcome to the shed. You will definitely find structure here. A couple of suggestions…if you are new to drums, detfinitley checkmout the warrior way. Otherwise, with through the ADD worksheet and really figure out where to focus your efforts. Be sure to join the Facebook Student Page as well. Finally, let us know how we can help you along the way. Everyone here is super cool and helpful.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Scott!

Welcome to SDS, we are so happy to have you with us. I second what Marcus said, if you are looking for structure and a plan then you’ve come to the right place.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. We are always here to help. Welcome to the shed Scott!

Scott
    Participant

Thanks the encouragement guys…I need to start in the warrior way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.