New here

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Edwin
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m new here and new to drumming. I tried learning some things on Youtube, but it’s kind of like drinking from a firehouse. Looking forward to meeting everyone and becoming an amazing drummer. Attached I have a couple of photos of my set up. Take a look and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestings. Have an amazing day drumming!:)

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Edwin! Pumped to have you in the DBD program man. And yea, learning from You Tube only is a really frustrating experience. Glad you found us…this should be a much different experience. Let me know if you have ANY questions or if you need some help getting started.

Marcus

Edwin,  Welcome!  We are stoked to have you here.  I really encourage you to start with the Warrior Way as you get started in the shed.  It will really point you in the right direction.  We are here to help.  Don’t hesitate to give us a shout.  Also, if you haven’t already done so, please be sure to check out our student Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/255724254542061/.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Edwin!

It’s so great to see you are jumping into the DBD program, we are so happy to have you. As Stephen said, this is a very different environment from jumping around YouTube. Stephen is an awesome teacher and is great at explaining very difficult topics in a simple way. I think you will love it here!

Please feel free to shoot me an email if you ever have any questions or issues at all: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. Welcome to the shed Edwin!

• Author

Edwin
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m new here and new to drumming. I tried learning some things on Youtube, but it’s kind of like drinking from a firehouse. Looking forward to meeting everyone and becoming an amazing drummer. Attached I have a couple of photos of my set up. Take a look and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestings. Have an amazing day drumming!:)

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Edwin! Pumped to have you in the DBD program man. And yea, learning from You Tube only is a really frustrating experience. Glad you found us…this should be a much different experience. Let me know if you have ANY questions or if you need some help getting started.

Marcus

Edwin,  Welcome!  We are stoked to have you here.  I really encourage you to start with the Warrior Way as you get started in the shed.  It will really point you in the right direction.  We are here to help.  Don’t hesitate to give us a shout.  Also, if you haven’t already done so, please be sure to check out our student Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/255724254542061/.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Edwin!

It’s so great to see you are jumping into the DBD program, we are so happy to have you. As Stephen said, this is a very different environment from jumping around YouTube. Stephen is an awesome teacher and is great at explaining very difficult topics in a simple way. I think you will love it here!

Please feel free to shoot me an email if you ever have any questions or issues at all: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. Welcome to the shed Edwin!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.