My Courses Link?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Is the “My Courses” image at the top of the site supposed to act as a link for logged in members? If so, it does not appear to be working (I have viewed from multiple computers). As a result, it’s a bit of work to figure out where I left off each time I log in. My current work-around is Useful Links -> Find a Lesson -> (Select Track. This ends up bringing me to the track I’m working on and from here, I can see where I left off.

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Adam…the My Courses link will contain any individual courses you purchased (Art of Practice, Groove Secrets, Ghost Note Mastery). It will be empty if you haven’t purchased any free standing courses from SDS but are a DBD member.

To keep up with where you are, click the start icon at the bottom of any lesson page. That will add that page to your My Favorites tab in the logged in menu. You can just click that link to go back to the lesson you left off on. That link is also towards the bottom of the members hp as well. Once you’re done with a lesson, unclick the star and it removes it from your Favorites page.

Does that make sense?

I also explain this in the tour (step 2 of the quick start guide) if you need to see how it works.

Adam
    Participant

Very awesome

Stephen
    Keymaster

Meant to say STAR icon, not start lol. Sorry

• Author

Adam
    Participant

Is the “My Courses” image at the top of the site supposed to act as a link for logged in members? If so, it does not appear to be working (I have viewed from multiple computers). As a result, it’s a bit of work to figure out where I left off each time I log in. My current work-around is Useful Links -> Find a Lesson -> (Select Track. This ends up bringing me to the track I’m working on and from here, I can see where I left off.

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Adam…the My Courses link will contain any individual courses you purchased (Art of Practice, Groove Secrets, Ghost Note Mastery). It will be empty if you haven’t purchased any free standing courses from SDS but are a DBD member.

To keep up with where you are, click the start icon at the bottom of any lesson page. That will add that page to your My Favorites tab in the logged in menu. You can just click that link to go back to the lesson you left off on. That link is also towards the bottom of the members hp as well. Once you’re done with a lesson, unclick the star and it removes it from your Favorites page.

Does that make sense?

I also explain this in the tour (step 2 of the quick start guide) if you need to see how it works.

Adam
    Participant

Very awesome

Stephen
    Keymaster

Meant to say STAR icon, not start lol. Sorry

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.