Missed Live lessons

Drum Lessons Forums DBD Member Lesson Discussion Missed Live lessons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Piyush
    Participant

Hello,

I am relatively new to SDS.

Is it possible to watch missed live lessons somewhere ?

I really wanted to watch “how to setup your drum room”, but missed it.

-Piyush

Mark
    Participant

Me too. Cheers

Robert
    Participant

If you go to the Members home page and click the Lesson Tracks option, you’ll see a heading for “This Month”.  The recorded session looks to be on that page.

Lesson Tracks

Piyush
    Participant

Thanks Robert. Much appreciated. So all live lessons stay in “This month” section for a month. Perfect.

Robert
    Participant

I think Stephen is working on some changes to make it easier to find recorded sessions.  They just haven’t rolled out yet.  Glad I could help!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Piyush…for the next couple of weeks, look under the “this month” tab. We’re working with the web team this week and next on a complete members area revamp. It will be super easy to find new content. I’m pumped…just needs a little more time to be edited. Thanks for your patience while we make things better!

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Mark For the next couple of weeks, look under the “this month” tab. We’re working with the web team this week and next on a complete members area revamp. It will be super easy to find new content. I’m pumped…just needs a little more time to be edited. Thanks for your patience while we make things better!

Qing
    Participant

Sorry I’m feeling really dumb, where is the “This Month” tab pls? I think I used to see it but can’t find it now. Would be great to have an archive of past live lessons. thanks!!

Piyush
    Participant

@Qing, go to members homepage –> lesson tracks –> this month

Lesson Tracks

Stephen
    Keymaster

@qing Piyush gave you the right link. The web team and I are putting the finishing touches on a new members area revamp. An archive of recent past lessons is one of the things we’re looking at and working on. Hopefully will be live in a couple of weeks!

Qing
    Participant

thanks a lot! i think i have stumbled on this page before but didn’t know how to click to it lol.

• Author

Piyush
    Participant

Hello,

I am relatively new to SDS.

Is it possible to watch missed live lessons somewhere ?

I really wanted to watch “how to setup your drum room”, but missed it.

-Piyush

Mark
    Participant

Me too. Cheers

Robert
    Participant

If you go to the Members home page and click the Lesson Tracks option, you’ll see a heading for “This Month”.  The recorded session looks to be on that page.

Lesson Tracks

Piyush
    Participant

Thanks Robert. Much appreciated. So all live lessons stay in “This month” section for a month. Perfect.

Robert
    Participant

I think Stephen is working on some changes to make it easier to find recorded sessions.  They just haven’t rolled out yet.  Glad I could help!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Hey Piyush…for the next couple of weeks, look under the “this month” tab. We’re working with the web team this week and next on a complete members area revamp. It will be super easy to find new content. I’m pumped…just needs a little more time to be edited. Thanks for your patience while we make things better!

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Mark For the next couple of weeks, look under the “this month” tab. We’re working with the web team this week and next on a complete members area revamp. It will be super easy to find new content. I’m pumped…just needs a little more time to be edited. Thanks for your patience while we make things better!

Qing
    Participant

Sorry I’m feeling really dumb, where is the “This Month” tab pls? I think I used to see it but can’t find it now. Would be great to have an archive of past live lessons. thanks!!

Piyush
    Participant

@Qing, go to members homepage –> lesson tracks –> this month

Lesson Tracks

Stephen
    Keymaster

@qing Piyush gave you the right link. The web team and I are putting the finishing touches on a new members area revamp. An archive of recent past lessons is one of the things we’re looking at and working on. Hopefully will be live in a couple of weeks!

Qing
    Participant

thanks a lot! i think i have stumbled on this page before but didn’t know how to click to it lol.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.