Introduction

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Introduction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary
    Participant

Hello everyone ,My name is Gary Zea.Ive been drumming for a little over a year.Im a welder by trade .So im here because i wanna be a great drummer and someday i wanna teach drumming.I figure theres enough stars  out there for me i just wanna help somebody reach one someday.I started out playing a bass then learned guitar and a friend suggested i get a drum set and i havent been able to pick up anything but drum sticks since.I love it and i hope to accomplish alot with it.My goal is to learn songs and be able to play to an audience.Acutally i wanna know everything i can possibly learn.Im 48 and im loving life.Thank you and God Bless.

Marcus

Gary, Welcome to the Shed. You came to the right place.  Sounds like you have some solid long term goals.  This is such a great place to learn…and I can say since you are interested in teaching, it is a great place to learn to teach.  Stephen is hands down the best drum teacher I have experienced.  I have taken lessons from some really great people and players over the years, but nobody teaches like Stephen does.  Learning from the best will help you to teach like the best.  Anyway, we are glad y0u are here and we are here to help however we can.

david
    Participant

Welcome to the shed Gary. ?

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Gary!! Welcome to the shed my friend, it’s great to have you. As Marcus said, Stephen is a phenominal drum teacher, and really knows his stuff. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. Marcus and I are always here to help. Also feel free to jump into the SDS facebook page! We haver an awesome and super supportive community of students there. If you have any questions at all, please just let me or Marcus know!!! Welcome to the shed Gary!

CLICK HERE 

• Author

Gary
    Participant

Hello everyone ,My name is Gary Zea.Ive been drumming for a little over a year.Im a welder by trade .So im here because i wanna be a great drummer and someday i wanna teach drumming.I figure theres enough stars  out there for me i just wanna help somebody reach one someday.I started out playing a bass then learned guitar and a friend suggested i get a drum set and i havent been able to pick up anything but drum sticks since.I love it and i hope to accomplish alot with it.My goal is to learn songs and be able to play to an audience.Acutally i wanna know everything i can possibly learn.Im 48 and im loving life.Thank you and God Bless.

Marcus

Gary, Welcome to the Shed. You came to the right place.  Sounds like you have some solid long term goals.  This is such a great place to learn…and I can say since you are interested in teaching, it is a great place to learn to teach.  Stephen is hands down the best drum teacher I have experienced.  I have taken lessons from some really great people and players over the years, but nobody teaches like Stephen does.  Learning from the best will help you to teach like the best.  Anyway, we are glad y0u are here and we are here to help however we can.

david
    Participant

Welcome to the shed Gary. ?

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Gary!! Welcome to the shed my friend, it’s great to have you. As Marcus said, Stephen is a phenominal drum teacher, and really knows his stuff. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. Marcus and I are always here to help. Also feel free to jump into the SDS facebook page! We haver an awesome and super supportive community of students there. If you have any questions at all, please just let me or Marcus know!!! Welcome to the shed Gary!

CLICK HERE 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.