Hi!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

New member here from Houston TX! Excited to grow with everyone and to break that brick wall! Been playing for 11 years but never really got past the intermediate level because I did not focus on practicing. Happy to be part of this community and excited to follow the warriors way! Thank you for what you do Stephen!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Christian.
    Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Christian!! Welcome to the shed! Love the picture and seeing you passing the torch to the next generation. We are so happy to have you here with us. My name is Joshua, Community Manager here at SDS.

Feel free to hop into the SDS Facebook page and get even more involved! CLICK HERE. We have an awesome community of students here who just want to see each other succeed! If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com, I am always here to help!! Welcome Christian!

Marcus

Hey Christian!  Welcome to the Shed.  There are a ton of great people here.  This is the best community of players.  Its a great place to learn and fill in the gaps we missed over the years.  Let us know how we can help.  Like Joshua said, be sure to hit up the FB page!

• Author

Christian
    Participant

New member here from Houston TX! Excited to grow with everyone and to break that brick wall! Been playing for 11 years but never really got past the intermediate level because I did not focus on practicing. Happy to be part of this community and excited to follow the warriors way! Thank you for what you do Stephen!

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Christian!! Welcome to the shed! Love the picture and seeing you passing the torch to the next generation. We are so happy to have you here with us. My name is Joshua, Community Manager here at SDS.

Feel free to hop into the SDS Facebook page and get even more involved! CLICK HERE. We have an awesome community of students here who just want to see each other succeed! If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com, I am always here to help!! Welcome Christian!

Marcus

Hey Christian!  Welcome to the Shed.  There are a ton of great people here.  This is the best community of players.  Its a great place to learn and fill in the gaps we missed over the years.  Let us know how we can help.  Like Joshua said, be sure to hit up the FB page!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.