Hi from Canada

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from Canada

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Just started playing Feb 2019. I realized I need a syatimatic way to learn. So I joined today.</p>

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Jeff! Welcome to the shed my friend, we are so happy to have you. Having a plan and a solid way to learn is always a great way to start. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. I am always here to help with anything you need!

Also very cool you are from Canada. My wife and I are hoping to visit there sometime soon. What part in-particular are you from?

• Author

Jeff
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Just started playing Feb 2019. I realized I need a syatimatic way to learn. So I joined today.</p>

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Jeff! Welcome to the shed my friend, we are so happy to have you. Having a plan and a solid way to learn is always a great way to start. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. I am always here to help with anything you need!

Also very cool you are from Canada. My wife and I are hoping to visit there sometime soon. What part in-particular are you from?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.