Hi everyone!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hi everyone!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sheila
    Participant

My name is Sheila Hendrix and I am 54 years old. I have always wanted to play the drums. I am brand new here. I’m actually taking lessons at a live studio in a town near me but I found Stephen and what the heck. You can’t never have to much practice right? A bit about me. I’m a nurse. I have been married for 24 years  my husband is learning to play the guitar. I rescue animals which I like more than people sometimes and I can’t wait to get started doing this!
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Sheila</p>

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello Sheila!!

Welcome to the shed!! First off love the animal rescuing you do, I’m a HUGE dog person, so that’s always encouraging to hear. When it comes to learning how to play the drums, you are in the right place. Drum Better Daily is an awesome program, and Stephen is a wonderful teacher. We have a great community of students as well here. Feel free to jump into the SDS Facebook page and connect even more with other students. I would assume you and your husband will be jamming together in no time! What an awesome experience.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. We are so happy to have you with us Sheila!!

Marcus

Hey Shelia!  Welcome!  We are glad to have you here.  This is the best place to learn drums in my opinion.  Be sure to let us know how we can support you on your journey.

• Author

Sheila
    Participant

My name is Sheila Hendrix and I am 54 years old. I have always wanted to play the drums. I am brand new here. I’m actually taking lessons at a live studio in a town near me but I found Stephen and what the heck. You can’t never have to much practice right? A bit about me. I’m a nurse. I have been married for 24 years  my husband is learning to play the guitar. I rescue animals which I like more than people sometimes and I can’t wait to get started doing this!
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Sheila</p>

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello Sheila!!

Welcome to the shed!! First off love the animal rescuing you do, I’m a HUGE dog person, so that’s always encouraging to hear. When it comes to learning how to play the drums, you are in the right place. Drum Better Daily is an awesome program, and Stephen is a wonderful teacher. We have a great community of students as well here. Feel free to jump into the SDS Facebook page and connect even more with other students. I would assume you and your husband will be jamming together in no time! What an awesome experience.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. We are so happy to have you with us Sheila!!

Marcus

Hey Shelia!  Welcome!  We are glad to have you here.  This is the best place to learn drums in my opinion.  Be sure to let us know how we can support you on your journey.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.