Hey ya'll! New Community Manager

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hey ya'll! New Community Manager

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Grant
    Keymaster

Hey everyone!

My name is Joshua Gardner, and I’m so happy to be here. Recently Stephen brought me on as the new Community Manager of SDS!! I’m so excited to be a part of the family and to help SDS be the best it can be.

A little bit about me:

I grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina. I’ve played drums ever since I can remember, and drums have always been a huge part of my life. I played in bands throughout high school and college and loved it. As I got older I started setting my sights on what a career in drumming would look like.

My wife and I got married in January of 2018, just a month after we had graduated college. We then relocated to Nashville, TN this past summer, in hopes of me pursing a career playing drums. Shortly after that Stephen graciously allowed me to join the SDS team and here we are!

I play drums as much as I possibly can, but my other passion is people. I love meeting new people, hearing their story, learning from them, and helping them along their journey. This is why I am so excited to be the new Community Manager and work closely with you all. My job here is to help make SDS an awesome place to connect with other drummers and make sure you guys are having a great experience as a part of this community. If you have any technical problems with the website, issues with your membership/access, or you just want to talk drums please shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com OR give me a call at 1-888-336-3111. I’m here to help you guys with whatever you need on your drumming journey.

-Joshua

• Author

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey everyone!

My name is Joshua Gardner, and I’m so happy to be here. Recently Stephen brought me on as the new Community Manager of SDS!! I’m so excited to be a part of the family and to help SDS be the best it can be.

A little bit about me:

I grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina. I’ve played drums ever since I can remember, and drums have always been a huge part of my life. I played in bands throughout high school and college and loved it. As I got older I started setting my sights on what a career in drumming would look like.

My wife and I got married in January of 2018, just a month after we had graduated college. We then relocated to Nashville, TN this past summer, in hopes of me pursing a career playing drums. Shortly after that Stephen graciously allowed me to join the SDS team and here we are!

I play drums as much as I possibly can, but my other passion is people. I love meeting new people, hearing their story, learning from them, and helping them along their journey. This is why I am so excited to be the new Community Manager and work closely with you all. My job here is to help make SDS an awesome place to connect with other drummers and make sure you guys are having a great experience as a part of this community. If you have any technical problems with the website, issues with your membership/access, or you just want to talk drums please shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com OR give me a call at 1-888-336-3111. I’m here to help you guys with whatever you need on your drumming journey.

-Joshua

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.