Hello Shedders !!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hello Shedders !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Israel
    Participant

Hello to All,

My Name is Izzy I Live in New York and I’ve Been Playing drums for the last 7 months. A little Back ground about myself : I played Alto Sax in junior High through High school  at that time I played in a fusion Jazz Band and was playing Just about every wind instrument and was just getting into the synthesizer . Joined the Military and haven’t played since . Started to get Back into it and Here I am . I Was with drumeo and didn’t like the curriculum it was kinda childish and then Stephen Taylor had an appearance on there and I thought This cat gotta Plan So I dropped them so Here I Am ! be seeing you out there !

Izzy

Stephen
    Keymaster

Izzy! Glad to see you in here already bro. And really glad to have you be a part of the community on SDS.

Marcus

Welcome Izzy.  You found a good hang here.!

Israel
    Participant

Hi Marcus,

Definitely! thank you for Having me!

Izzy

• Author

Israel
    Participant

Hello to All,

My Name is Izzy I Live in New York and I’ve Been Playing drums for the last 7 months. A little Back ground about myself : I played Alto Sax in junior High through High school  at that time I played in a fusion Jazz Band and was playing Just about every wind instrument and was just getting into the synthesizer . Joined the Military and haven’t played since . Started to get Back into it and Here I am . I Was with drumeo and didn’t like the curriculum it was kinda childish and then Stephen Taylor had an appearance on there and I thought This cat gotta Plan So I dropped them so Here I Am ! be seeing you out there !

Izzy

Stephen
    Keymaster

Izzy! Glad to see you in here already bro. And really glad to have you be a part of the community on SDS.

Marcus

Welcome Izzy.  You found a good hang here.!

Israel
    Participant

Hi Marcus,

Definitely! thank you for Having me!

Izzy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.