Hello People!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hello People!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guy
    Participant

Hello everyone from Oxford in the UK. My name is Guy, I’ve been learning drums for a couple of years.  Originally out of necessity to fill in when the drummer left from my band.  I had to quickly learn the basics of keeping steady time, starts, finishes and flagging changes to the band.  Now I’m filling in the gaps (plenty of those), and hoping to add a bit of flash if possible :) Looks like a lifetime of study available on here.

Stephen
    Keymaster

What up @Guy !!!

So glad to have you in here man. Nothing like learning out of necessity! That’s always been the best teacher for me. Keeps me focused on what actually needs to be done versus what I think would be fun to get done ;^)

Let me know if you need any help getting started my friend!

• Author

Guy
    Participant

Hello everyone from Oxford in the UK. My name is Guy, I’ve been learning drums for a couple of years.  Originally out of necessity to fill in when the drummer left from my band.  I had to quickly learn the basics of keeping steady time, starts, finishes and flagging changes to the band.  Now I’m filling in the gaps (plenty of those), and hoping to add a bit of flash if possible :) Looks like a lifetime of study available on here.

Stephen
    Keymaster

What up @Guy !!!

So glad to have you in here man. Nothing like learning out of necessity! That’s always been the best teacher for me. Keeps me focused on what actually needs to be done versus what I think would be fun to get done ;^)

Let me know if you need any help getting started my friend!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.