Hello from Maryland

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Maryland

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is George and I just joined SDS two days ago.  I’m a beginner drummer along with my two sons.  I have always wanted to play an instrument but growing up my parents didn’t have the means to afford a kit or lessons. My sons interest in drums has rekindled mine. We are looking forward to the Warrior Way.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello George!!

Welcome to the shed my friend! We are so happy to have you with us. It’s great to hear you have been able to chase that childhood dream, and make learning the drums a possibility for your kids as well. Very very cool. The Warrior Way is an awesome place to start. I think you will love it here at SDS. Stephen is an amazing teacher, and we have a great community of students here.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask, I am always here to help. Feel free to shoot me an email if you ever have any questions or have difficulty with anything on the website: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com.

Also! Feel free to jump into our SDS Student Facebook group. We have a great community together, everyone is so encouraging and helps one another in our drumming journey.

Welcome to the shed George!

• Author

George
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is George and I just joined SDS two days ago.  I’m a beginner drummer along with my two sons.  I have always wanted to play an instrument but growing up my parents didn’t have the means to afford a kit or lessons. My sons interest in drums has rekindled mine. We are looking forward to the Warrior Way.

Grant
    Keymaster

Hello George!!

Welcome to the shed my friend! We are so happy to have you with us. It’s great to hear you have been able to chase that childhood dream, and make learning the drums a possibility for your kids as well. Very very cool. The Warrior Way is an awesome place to start. I think you will love it here at SDS. Stephen is an amazing teacher, and we have a great community of students here.

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask, I am always here to help. Feel free to shoot me an email if you ever have any questions or have difficulty with anything on the website: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com.

Also! Feel free to jump into our SDS Student Facebook group. We have a great community together, everyone is so encouraging and helps one another in our drumming journey.

Welcome to the shed George!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.