Hello fellow SDS'ers!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Hello fellow SDS'ers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Samuel
    Participant

Hi All –

Just wanted to swing by and introduce myself here. My name is Sam, I’m from Colorado and have been drumming for about 3.5 years now. I just joined up here at SDS and am super excited to be a member here. Looking forward to working hard on my drumming and getting to know some more fellow drummers as well!

Peace!

Kyle
    Participant

Welcome Samuel! This site and group of fellow drummers is very inspiring and fun; you will probably find a lot of ideas looking around! Can’t wait to hear about your progress!

Welcome Samuel! My name is Tim, I work with Stephen (and I’m a drummer as well). Wanted to say welcome aboard and that we are glad you’re here. If you have any questions at all about drumming/music/whatever just let me know. I’d love to help!

Samuel
    Participant

Hi Kyle and Tim –

Thanks for the welcome(s)!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey everyone! I’m Christi Sullivan. I am the Customer Service Ninja of SDS. We’re so excited to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. In case you haven’t heard it lately…GO PRACTICE!

Marcus

What’s up Sam?!?!?  Glad you are here.   This is a great place.  You will love it!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Sam! My man…just getting back from a vacay with the wife and wanted to say welcome! Really excited to have you be a part of the DBD program.

• Author

Samuel
    Participant

Hi All –

Just wanted to swing by and introduce myself here. My name is Sam, I’m from Colorado and have been drumming for about 3.5 years now. I just joined up here at SDS and am super excited to be a member here. Looking forward to working hard on my drumming and getting to know some more fellow drummers as well!

Peace!

Kyle
    Participant

Welcome Samuel! This site and group of fellow drummers is very inspiring and fun; you will probably find a lot of ideas looking around! Can’t wait to hear about your progress!

Tim B. – SDS Staff Teacher
    Keymaster

Welcome Samuel! My name is Tim, I work with Stephen (and I’m a drummer as well). Wanted to say welcome aboard and that we are glad you’re here. If you have any questions at all about drumming/music/whatever just let me know. I’d love to help!

Samuel
    Participant

Hi Kyle and Tim –

Thanks for the welcome(s)!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey everyone! I’m Christi Sullivan. I am the Customer Service Ninja of SDS. We’re so excited to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com. In case you haven’t heard it lately…GO PRACTICE!

Marcus

What’s up Sam?!?!?  Glad you are here.   This is a great place.  You will love it!

Stephen
    Keymaster

Sam! My man…just getting back from a vacay with the wife and wanted to say welcome! Really excited to have you be a part of the DBD program.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.