Greetings all!

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings all!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aleksandar
    Participant

Hi Folks,

My name is Aleksandar and I’m from Serbia. I’m 24 and just bought my first drum kit. It’s been something I wanted to start for a really long time and I finally decided that I’m gonna do it :D I’ve been playing guitar for about 8 years now and ever since I’ve been interested in drums but never had an opportunity to try and see if I’d like playing them. After hesitating for a while, I just went and bought myself a kit and I’m having so much fun learning to play it. Best decision EVER! :D

Thanks a lot for having me in this wonderful community!
    Aleksandar

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Aleksandar!!

Welcome to the shed! We are so happy to have you with us. Congrats on buying your first kit, that’s such an awesome experience. I think you will love being a part of the SDS family. Stephen is an amazing teacher, and we have a wonderful community of drummers that learn from him. Feel free to get involved on the SDS Facebook page and get to know everyone. CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or issues with your account, I’m here to help. Feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com.

Marcus

Aleksandar,  It is super cool that you jumped in with both feet.  You will love the drums.  Be sure to hit us up if you  have any questions along the way.  Everyone here is super helpful.

• Author

Aleksandar
    Participant

Hi Folks,

My name is Aleksandar and I’m from Serbia. I’m 24 and just bought my first drum kit. It’s been something I wanted to start for a really long time and I finally decided that I’m gonna do it :D I’ve been playing guitar for about 8 years now and ever since I’ve been interested in drums but never had an opportunity to try and see if I’d like playing them. After hesitating for a while, I just went and bought myself a kit and I’m having so much fun learning to play it. Best decision EVER! :D

Thanks a lot for having me in this wonderful community!
    Aleksandar

Grant
    Keymaster

What is up Aleksandar!!

Welcome to the shed! We are so happy to have you with us. Congrats on buying your first kit, that’s such an awesome experience. I think you will love being a part of the SDS family. Stephen is an amazing teacher, and we have a wonderful community of drummers that learn from him. Feel free to get involved on the SDS Facebook page and get to know everyone. CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or issues with your account, I’m here to help. Feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com.

Marcus

Aleksandar,  It is super cool that you jumped in with both feet.  You will love the drums.  Be sure to hit us up if you  have any questions along the way.  Everyone here is super helpful.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.