Drum Sheet Music

Drum Lessons Forums DBD Member Lesson Discussion Drum Sheet Music

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find accurate drum sheet music? I can find piano, guitar, and bass all day long. Maybe part of my problem is I’m looking for rock music. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Devin
    Participant

Onlinedrummer.com has some sheet music for rock and pop. I think you will have to pay though.

Sometimes you can find stuff on Scribd, and they have a free 30 day trial.

If you’re OK with tabs Ultimate Guitar also has a lot of drum tabs, I dunno how accurate they are though

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Stephanie If you have any specific songs I can see about putting them in to the lesson plan.

On top of that, we have an in house transcriptionist (Tim) that can help with this stuff as well.

Marcus

Stephanie,

Love that you are seeking out the sheet music.  Great tool for sure.  If you have certain songs in mind, I am happy to help as well.

Stephanie
    Participant

Is there any way we could get Audioslave Getaway car? I have been learning that and finding that I am missing parts and have not been able to find accurate sheet music. Thanks for the help! LOVE SDS :)

Marcus

Take a look at this Stephanie

Stephen
    Keymaster

If what Marcus linked you isn’t correct hit my email with the request. I’ll have Tim chart it out for ya

Charles
    Participant

You guys don’t have Juke Box Hero do you?  I’ve mostly got it, but I think there’s a few spots where he crashes on 4a instead of 1 and such.  I might be glossing over some details like that.

• Author

Stephanie
    Participant

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to find accurate drum sheet music? I can find piano, guitar, and bass all day long. Maybe part of my problem is I’m looking for rock music. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Devin
    Participant

Onlinedrummer.com has some sheet music for rock and pop. I think you will have to pay though.

Sometimes you can find stuff on Scribd, and they have a free 30 day trial.

If you’re OK with tabs Ultimate Guitar also has a lot of drum tabs, I dunno how accurate they are though

Stephen
    Keymaster

@Stephanie If you have any specific songs I can see about putting them in to the lesson plan.

On top of that, we have an in house transcriptionist (Tim) that can help with this stuff as well.

Marcus

Stephanie,

Love that you are seeking out the sheet music.  Great tool for sure.  If you have certain songs in mind, I am happy to help as well.

Stephanie
    Participant

Is there any way we could get Audioslave Getaway car? I have been learning that and finding that I am missing parts and have not been able to find accurate sheet music. Thanks for the help! LOVE SDS :)

Marcus

Take a look at this Stephanie

Stephen
    Keymaster

If what Marcus linked you isn’t correct hit my email with the request. I’ll have Tim chart it out for ya

Charles
    Participant

You guys don’t have Juke Box Hero do you?  I’ve mostly got it, but I think there’s a few spots where he crashes on 4a instead of 1 and such.  I might be glossing over some details like that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.