allen (aspiring amateur apprentice drummer)

Drum Lessons Forums Introduce Yourself allen (aspiring amateur apprentice drummer)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allen
    Participant

Hi all. I’m glad to be here. I have been watching various youtube videos of Stephen’s lessons for a few years. I always get something out of them so I decided I would “join up.”   With all the great stuff that Stephen and the team have available on this site, I’m sure that I will not be able to take full advantage of everything (Life is that thing that happens to you while your making plans and dreams). I have been playing on the drums for several years. I play on the worship team at my church and would like to play more and get better.

Marcus

Hey Allen. Welcome to the Shed!  There are tons of resources here as you would expect. However, if you do the ADD worksheet it will really help you narrow your focus and really maximize your efforts. Also, be sure to check out the student Facebook page as well. Let us know how we can help!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Allen!

Welcome to SDS, we are so happy to have you with us! Getting better at the drums and playing at church are some great goals, and I think you will be able to achieve them swiftly with Stephen’s teaching. After you go through the videos and helpful PDF’s Stephen has you do when you first join up, I would definitely suggesting looking at the “Basics of Drumming in Church” lesson series. It’s a solid lesson plan and will solidify any questions or concerns you may have with drumming in church.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com, I am always here to help. Also, feel free to join our student facebook page that Marcus mentioned above! CLICK HERE

• Author

Allen
    Participant

Hi all. I’m glad to be here. I have been watching various youtube videos of Stephen’s lessons for a few years. I always get something out of them so I decided I would “join up.”   With all the great stuff that Stephen and the team have available on this site, I’m sure that I will not be able to take full advantage of everything (Life is that thing that happens to you while your making plans and dreams). I have been playing on the drums for several years. I play on the worship team at my church and would like to play more and get better.

Marcus

Hey Allen. Welcome to the Shed!  There are tons of resources here as you would expect. However, if you do the ADD worksheet it will really help you narrow your focus and really maximize your efforts. Also, be sure to check out the student Facebook page as well. Let us know how we can help!

Grant
    Keymaster

Hey Allen!

Welcome to SDS, we are so happy to have you with us! Getting better at the drums and playing at church are some great goals, and I think you will be able to achieve them swiftly with Stephen’s teaching. After you go through the videos and helpful PDF’s Stephen has you do when you first join up, I would definitely suggesting looking at the “Basics of Drumming in Church” lesson series. It’s a solid lesson plan and will solidify any questions or concerns you may have with drumming in church.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to shoot me an email: help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com, I am always here to help. Also, feel free to join our student facebook page that Marcus mentioned above! CLICK HERE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.