READ THIS FIRST…

Drum Lessons Forums DBD Member Lesson Discussion READ THIS FIRST…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Keymaster

There are a lot more of you than there are of me. I still handle all of the lesson questions personally.

First off, this is not the place for customer support issues (usernames, passwords, links don’t work, etc.). This is the place for lesson related issues.

If you need technical support, please email Christi at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

You have 4 ways to reach me with questions about the lessons:

1. Make a comment on the lesson page (I read them all and try to get back to you within a 24-48 hour period during the week. I take weekend off for the family)

2. Make a topic thread here in this forum

3. Email in and ask your question (I prefer the other two as everyone can benefit from you question but I understand that you may want to ask something privately.

4. Call the studio (please leave a message if no one answers. I return those as soon as I’m humanly able to).

Making your question a thread here allows others to benefit from it and allows it to be searched by others wondering about the same topics.

If you have a question and make a thread here:

-Each question needs to be a different thread. Please don’t ask a question about hand technique in a bass drum thread…that gets confusing. Just start your own thread and title it with what your question is.

-Please include and links, lesson names, time stamps in the lesson video you have questions about, etc. The more info you give me, the better (and quicker) I can respond.

-Occasionally I will respond with a voice message attached to my reply. That simply enables me to elaborate a bit more and serve you better.

If you have technical problems with the website, please email Christi at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Stephen.
  • Author

Stephen
    Keymaster

There are a lot more of you than there are of me. I still handle all of the lesson questions personally.

First off, this is not the place for customer support issues (usernames, passwords, links don’t work, etc.). This is the place for lesson related issues.

If you need technical support, please email Christi at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

You have 4 ways to reach me with questions about the lessons:

1. Make a comment on the lesson page (I read them all and try to get back to you within a 24-48 hour period during the week. I take weekend off for the family)

2. Make a topic thread here in this forum

3. Email in and ask your question (I prefer the other two as everyone can benefit from you question but I understand that you may want to ask something privately.

4. Call the studio (please leave a message if no one answers. I return those as soon as I’m humanly able to).

Making your question a thread here allows others to benefit from it and allows it to be searched by others wondering about the same topics.

If you have a question and make a thread here:

-Each question needs to be a different thread. Please don’t ask a question about hand technique in a bass drum thread…that gets confusing. Just start your own thread and title it with what your question is.

-Please include and links, lesson names, time stamps in the lesson video you have questions about, etc. The more info you give me, the better (and quicker) I can respond.

-Occasionally I will respond with a voice message attached to my reply. That simply enables me to elaborate a bit more and serve you better.

If you have technical problems with the website, please email Christi at help@stephensdrumshed.wcsitepreview.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.